Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TV Pumpkins

Freaks and Geeks Tricks and Treats

One of  my favorite things in TV history by far!

At one point in all our lives we reach a point where we may or may not be too old to do certain traditions, as in Trick or Treating.  I literally only recall 3 years in my life where that didn't happen.  Anyways that is the dilemma that the Geeks face in this episode.  To Trick or not to Trick, to Treat or not to Treat.  Thankfully they decide that they're not to young!!  And by thankfully I mean thank the heavens!  It would be a crime for the world to not have seen Martin Starr dressed as the Bionic Woman, a crime I say!!

Now let's discuss the Freaks.  Lindsay is trying to fit in with her new friends, so when they invite her out she must decide between them and passing out candy with her mom.  What's a confused teenage girl to do?  Yeah, she chooses her friends.  Their plans for the night?  Wreaking havoc, which included smashing mailboxes and the ever so popular, egging.

At some point in the episode the Freaks and Geeks cross paths and--yeah I'm not gonna finish the episode for you.  As with all things, you must watch it for yourself.

But I will leave you with a treat.  Long live Bill Haverchuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment