Thursday, October 27, 2011

Costume Director: Part 8




Some of us little squirrels love the royals! Specifically Kate and Prince Harry! But Prince Harry is another story.

Anyways, dressing up as Kate Middleton is an awfully easy last minute costume to do. All you need is a long sleeve v-neck navy dress, which I saw last week at H&M and I had to resist not to buy it. And some black heels, I think black flats would also work.

The next part is the ring! Now I am sure you can find these EVERYWHERE. I have seen lookalikes every where, JC Penney, Forever 21, Kohls, and even AVON. And something tells me they might even have them at the 99 cents store.

Now the next part is optional, you can also wear a princess crown if you want to stand out a bit more and make who you are more noticeable.

And even better if you get your own Prince William!

I personally love this outfit. I have never been much of the person who dresses up for Halloween to school because I think it is such a hassle, but if I was back in high school, I would totally do this! Plus, you get to keep the dress and add it to your wardrobe!


By the way, this expression of this girls face is adorable. That would totally be Nichole and I....


By: Mariela

No comments:

Post a Comment