Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Not So Spooky: Casper

I will be the first to say that Although I love October I really hate scary movies. So I thought I would share one of my favorite Halloween movies that are not so scary. One of them is Casper!



Casper is a little ghost with such a kind heart, and when Kat Harvey (Christina Ricci) and her dad move to the abandoned house in which Casper and three other ghost live, the friendly ghost develops somewhat of a crush for her.

Everything is not all so sweet, Casper's three ghost uncles: Stretch, Fatso, and Stinkie, try to drive off any living human being that moves into their house. This results in many mischevious pranks performed by the three of them.

Throughout the movie, Kat and her dad try to make the ghosts realize that their time on this Earth is over and it is time for them to move on to "the other side"

Now these are some of my favorite scenes from the movie.

When Casper says "Can I keep you", it basically makes my heart melt. And dancing in the air? Pretty awesome!


And also when Kat sits on this conveyer belt chair thing and it brushes her hair and teeth. We all need one of these in our lives.

and last but not least, another sweet Kat and Casper scene...


 Happy October!

By: Mariela

No comments:

Post a Comment