Saturday, October 8, 2011

Costume Director: Part 2

A Macintosh Apple!  Steve Jobs just died and what better way to honor the co-founder of Macintosh than dress as the logo of one of his greatest gifts?!
I don't have an actual picture of a costume because I don't think it exists.  Advice you can buy the plain costume and cut out your bite or DIY.  I recommend DIY, so here's what you do:
1) Cut out 2 pieces of fabric in the shape of a bitten apple, bonus points if you go for the original Macintosh colors, whatever works for you is fine.  Oh, and I shouldn't have to say it, but I will, make sure that you are gonna fit into it when this project is done!
2) Sew the pieces together, leaving holes for your head, legs, and right arm (your left arm will go through the bitten piece).
3) Attach a leaf shaped piece of fabric. Make sure it sticks out in the same direction of your bitten portion.
4) Put it on, and rock your Halloween night away!

Make Steve Jobs proud! Tootles.

1 comment: