Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cutie Patootie of the Week

And the win goes to Adam Brody!  Oh dearest Adam, you are one of those guys whose personality and looks I will never get over!  Seriously! I don't think he will ever understood how seriously good looking he is!
First off, he's super funny!
Second, his hair is spectacular!
Third, he's my second favorite Jew!

Fourth, Seth Cohen is one of my all time favorite TV characters!
Fifth, he has a dog named Penny Lane!
Sixth, he isn't afraid to call out actors that claim to hate paparazzi and all that media junk, bluntly saying that they have a choice to quit! And yeah, he worked with said actor.

Lastly, he's Adam Brody!
I just love Adam Brody! You can now rent or buy Scream 4, which I highly recommend.  It's witty and a bit shocking.

1 comment: