Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Not So Spooky: The Harry Potter Series

Harry Potter and the...(2001-2011)
Oh admit it!  You love Harry Potter.  Stop pretending that you don't.  Now I'm a little skeptical about actually including this in The Not So Spooky segment because truth be told, I'm freaking scared bananas of the Inferi! I wanted to glue my eyes shut all through the ending of the Half Blood Prince!  Anyways, I don't really think you can say it's not very Halloween, granted I watch it more for Christmas and Thanksgiving, but they are witches and wizards.  Dark wizards, nonetheless.  Also, the villain has no nose, and I mean that's pretty scary in and of itself.  I also think that the werewolf, Fenrir Greyback, is super scary.  If I was in the Battle of Hogwarts I would be most terrified of Greyback, the spiders, and the sadistic Bellatrix Lestrange. 

By the way, I had a dream the other day that I was in the Battle of Hogwarts and I died.  I didn't see my death, I just knew by the things that I was saying that I was about to die.  The weirdest part is that I was okay with it (Gryffndor much?).  I guess my point of this tale is that Harry Potter isn't just about witches and wizards, it's about overcoming your fears and maintaining strong friendships (I say this with a smile on my face).

Watch it, watch it, watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment