Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Totally Cliche Story of How 2011 Was the Best Year of My Life

It really was! I stood feet away from royalty (Prince William actually waved at us).  I was inches away from the most beautiful woman I have ever seen up close (Jennifer Garner).  Seriously, pictures do not do her justice and Mariela actually got to shake one of her fingers!  Ed Westwick acknowledged little ol' me and I was standing in a huge crowd!  I got my first celebrity autographs from Juno Temple, Jonah Hill (adorbs), and Anna Kournikova!
I finally went to a midnight premiere in full out fanboy status!  I got a Ryan Gosling cardboard cutout for my birthday!  I seen great movies! I had my first full year of college! I went to my first concert and it was amazing thanks to Taylor Swift! I went to my first rap show for Childish Gambino and he literally brought down the house!  Thanks to the rap show I got to see what really makes me star struck and it is standing about 4 ft away from Danny Pudi and Alison Brie!  I even rejoined the social networking world, one was okay and one was absolutely addicting! Twitter you know you're the addicting one (and not just because Joel Courtney is following me)!  There's probably more but that's all I can think of for now! Have a happy 2012! Tootles!
P.S. There will be more exclamation marks in 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment