Friday, January 6, 2012

A Quick Update on my Resolutions

I'm actually proud to say that I have attempted some of them.  Yes, only some!  The Driver's book just isn't my thing, but on the bright side I still have 360 days to try again. 

 First off, I haven't entirely cleaned my room, but I started making organized boxes out of cardboard and believe me, my desk is thankful!  Cardboard isn't exactly cute so I made dictionary art boxes.  I've been obsessed with dictionary art so I definitely had fun choosing images (I made an Audrey Hepburn box for my headbands and a Snow White box for my desk).

Second, I am running!  I'm not gonna say that I enjoy waking up super early to do it, but if I don't do it then, then I won't do it all.  My trick is to sleep in my running clothes (exercise pants and a baggy T-shirt); I make less excuses when I'm already dressed.  I'm not exactly fast, which is good because I'm not doing it for speed.  I'm trying to start off with the Couch to 5k plan, and that's going well for now.  I'll keep you guys posted with more.

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment