Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Cinema

I feel like I've hinted at it enough.  I love Love Actually.  I don't want to hear how I'm "such a girl."  I find something truly endearing about this one.  And I have heard that guys like it just in case you're wondering. I find the film nearly flawless (one scene is a bit too naughty).  If I could use one word to describe the film, I'd say "delightful."  It's my go to word for films like this; I dare you to tell me it's not, and then you can make any complaint you so ever choose.  Are we agreed?  By the way, this is probably one of the very, very few examples of where an all-star cast actually works!  And as a little holiday treat, I leave you with my absolute, favorite scene from this oh so delightful film.
Andrew Lincoln, to me you are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment