Sunday, December 11, 2011

Things That Made My Head Spin

It's that time of the week. I know you are all excited, so let's start.
  1. Once Upon A Time & Misfits. I am obsessed with both these shows. These week they were amazing. I'll just say there are zombie cheerleaders, a zombie cat, a zombie old lady, a wolf, and a heart. Plus both shows have good eye candy. ;]


  2. Accidental death at CSULB. On Wednesday, Annette Lujan died climbing out of a stuck elevator. This death taught me that if I'm stuck on an elevator I should not climb out until it is fix. So, rest in peace Annette Lujan.
  3. STUDYING!!! So much studying before finals week. If you are a college student, you know how stressful this week can be. I have heard of people living in the library. If that is you, don't forget to shower. I cannot wait for this week to be over. Good luck to everyone. Study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment