Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Top Holiday Treats

It's about that time where someone you know gains weight by indulging in delicious treats.  So I thought I would share some of my favorites!
 1. Hot Chocolate
How dare you not like it?! It tastes like love and home! A bit over dramatic?
2. Candy Canes
There was a time where I could not stand the peppermint flavored ones for too long, but that time is gone. I love candy canes with a serious passion.  Peppermint flavors have been truly blessing, which brings me to...
3. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
My father gave me some cash on my last day of finals to grab lunch, but since I hadn't had breakfast I used it for that.  I impulsively bought this from Starbucks, and I am in love! 2 great things (coffee and peppermint) combined! There is a God!
4.Cookies
I won't discriminate.  Chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, peanut butter, the butter ones that come in a blue tin, sugar, gingerbread, etc. I love cookies, dip them in milk or hot chocolate and it's even better!
5.Cupcakes
I'll take cupcakes on a good old normal day, but the love does increase during the holidays. You can decorate them really pretty, but in the end you can care less as long as it tastes spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment