Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas In a Jar

My recent obsession!
These are wonderful Christmas decorations in my opinion.  You don't have to go all out if you can't afford to. You can find little Christmas decorations, like the tree, at the 99 Cent Store.  I really want to make an elf version, if I can't find an elf I might make a gingerbread man version because I'm pretty sure I've seen those at the 99.  You'll also need a jar (99 Cent Store if you don't have one lying around), glitter (preferably white) and or cotton balls (you might already own some), and of course glue (either a hot glue gun, or crazy glue should do the trick.

Heads up, if you search images of Christmas in a Jar, you might also find these:

These are great Christmas gifts because I can 100% assure you that everyone loves food, even if they have to make it themselves.

If I get a chance to make my very own Christmas in a Jar, rest assured that I will keep you posted!

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment