Friday, December 2, 2011

Gone With The Wind

The pun is 100% intended.  As you may or may not know California received some hurricane-like winds on Wednesday night.  If you lived in the towns with no electricity then you know how crazy people were acting.  I made the most of my day though.  I made a blanket fort, took a 5 hour nap (something that I would normally never do), and even got some reading done.  Sadly it ruined my previous promise to blog my little heart out, but more importantly I missed out on NBC's Comedy Night. I am fully caught up with the latter.  I am also happy to report that Greendale Community College got a lot of support.  Dan Harmon tweeted:
That deserves a jump of joy!
"Thank you guys for the ratings boost! It'd be nice to go out head held high - high by our adorable little standards, anyway."

The news(for the show and not the wind) was thrilling for me! I am now fully prepared to blog my little heart out.

P.S. My heart goes out to all the trees that lost their trunks in that terrible wind, all the homeless people that had to bare it, and anybody else with injuries and damaged properties.
Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment