Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secret Santa

Photo Courtesy of retail magnolia.com

During the holidays Secret Santa is one of my favorite things!  It ensures that everybody gets a gift and it's just fun to be surprised!  This year the squirrels are going to do it differently. Semi homemade Secret Santa! By semi, I mean that I am not opposed to someone buying an item and then reinventing it.  The idea came from a young girl with no cash in her pocket.  Yeah, me!  It sucks to not have it, but I honestly do love the idea of making presents.  A lot of care does go into it.  And I can be a crafty b****.  I managed to make a corset out of a ruined bag, and all by hand!  Some people call that couture, I call it "I still don't know how to use the sewing machine."  We haven't picked out the names yet, but I think I finally have an idea to get for everyone, no matter who I choose.  I encourage you to embrace the Secret Santa within yourself, and that you do the homemade version.  You never know, you could end up in the midst of the "gift of the magi."  
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment