Saturday, December 10, 2011

Not Ready to Let Go Just Yet...


(I picked this picture because I thought it looked Christmas-shy)

The summer of 2010 was by far the worst three months of my life, for a lot of personal issues that I don't like to talk about and I will not discuss in this post, but overall I am greatful for it because I came out a better , more mature person than I was. Now let's talk about Glee, I would be the first to say that Glee is not the show it used to be season one, the story lines have been lacking and I am just not digging these new characters, although I do have a love for Darren Criss, and that Irish guy sure makes me want to get lost in his dreamy blue eyes, but overall I would give it C+, B- this season.

I am done watching after this season because I see no point in watching a show without the characters I fell in love with. The ones that used to make me laugh when all I wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep all day. The ones that made me relate to their broken hearts, and frustrations in life.

In the summer of 2010 I would sit watch Glee and I knew everything will be ok, that it wasn't the end of the world. That there is a Finn Hudson out there, and I will be able to achieve my dreams even if it took a while.
So I will continue watching this season, tear up every other episode, and at night I will have dreams with Cory Monteith (they are reacurring for some reason, I take it as a sign that in an alternate universe we are probably married with kids), admire Rachel's cute outfits, and love Darren's dance moves. I owe them that much.

P.S. Still in the search for that necklace with Finn's name on it haha

By: Mariela!

No comments:

Post a Comment