Friday, September 16, 2011

Cutie Patootie of the Week

So it seems to have been a great year for Ryan Gosling! We little squirrels can't seem to get enough of him, and I have been crushing on him for a total of eleven years, yeah that's fours years prior to the Notebook for all you late comers. I'm sure someone has been crushing on him since his Mouseketeer days but I was only 2 when his stint ended so I call that dedication. How can anyone be crushed on for so long? Well we little squirrels present you with a short list.

1) He has mastered the craft of acting. He held his own against Anthony Hopkins in Fracture, played a self-destructive teacher in Half Nelson, an offbeat man in love with a sex doll in Lars and the Real Girl, and an astounding father in a broken marriage in Blue Valentine with such raw effort. The man is a natural!

2)This: http://youtu.be/dDAJ-QX7qns Just ignore the inaccurate subtitles.

3)The man has got some spectacular facial expressions, specifically this blinking eye thing. I couldn't find any good pictures of it, instead I invite you to Google him as often as you want or view Lars and the Real Girl, where he constantly does it.

Update:Searching for another photo, I finally found a decent one! If this is unattractive to you then you're just evil.

4)He's got a nice voice. Ryan sings and plays for Dead Man's Bones and you might remember the memorable ukelele scene from Blue Valentine.

5)He's probably the best dressed actor in Hollywood, wearing experimental variations of the tux and embracing colorful socks. 6)He loves candy. Cue an interview he did with Esquire.
"Hi-chews! Look at these! It's the candy that never quits on you. This candy is always worth the price. There used to be a candy called Bonkers, which I believe to be the greatest candy of all time."

7)He frequents the 7-11! This is my store! I love it, we drink the same iced coffee!
8)He is quite fond of his best friend.
9)Because he gets better with age.

10)Couldn't you just drown in his blue eyes?!

11)Alright, the man is pretty darn fit. You've all seen the previews to Crazy, Stupid, Love so I won't post any photos because from what I hear that stuff embarrasses him.

12)He stops fights. He may regret it now, but we honor his bravery!
http://youtu.be/BTKvhyuPlrA


You can see Ryan Gosling in Drive, now out.

No comments:

Post a Comment