Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's Your Favorite Book?


A little birdie told this squirrel that it's National Read a Book Day. So how am I celebrating? By watching the greatest show about a book lover ever, Gilmore Girls! Literati say what? All jokes aside, I love books! I love that smell! Number 35 on my bucket list is to visit the Yale library for crying out loud. As much as I love my Kindle, I shall be opening a book tonight. But which one? Might as well be a favorite, I can't say that I have a specific favorite, but here's my list of the moment in no particular order:


The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
The Land of Laughs by Jonathan Carroll


This list will probably change in a few years and I have no objections to that because I know that it will be filled with books that I love.


So what's your list? Or do you perhaps have a favorite? Tell me in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter Series
    Anything Jane Austen
    A Little Princess
    Dorian Gray
    ohh and so many more but I don't recall at the moment.

    ReplyDelete