Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Speak Now

All of us Little Squirrels have different taste in music, it is so different that sometimes its hard to understand how we are friends. With that being said, Nichole and I had the opportunity to go to a T.Swizzle, AKA. Taylor Swift concert last Sunday, and we loved every minute of it.

To start off there were the cutest little girls dressed up in sparkly stuff. It made me want to have a daughter just to be able to take her to a Taylor Swift concert.

Despite the hour wait for the concert to start (two opening acts), we enjoyed the first performance, Josh Kelley, which in case you didn't know he is Katherine Heigl's husband. Nichole and I fell in love with him, he was the cutest, and he also rapped the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Anyways if I could describe the concert in three words, it would be epic, fun, and cute.

Her outfit changes were amazing! And there were a LOT of surprises! Such as, Ellen Degeneres jumping up from under the stage, and "performing", "Our Song", with her! I was freaking out. I love Ellen.


(I was proud of my creation)

Another epic moment was when Taylor sang "Back to Decemeber", a song rumored to about the short lived relationship she had with Taylor Lautner. In the middle she said "this is the song for the boy from Michigan", and we were all wondering if Mr. Lautner was from Michigan. The concert continued and all of a sudden we see Taylor S. go up and give a hug to freaking REESE WITHERSPOON, and her kids. And next.... TAYLOR LAUTNER. We all screamed, Nichole and I because we realized he was totally there when she sang that song. (Unlike other girls, we are not Taylor Lautner fans). Oh and Ashley Greene and Colbie Caillat were there too.

After this exciting event, Miss. Swift went back to the main stage and all of a sudden she starts rapping (extremely cute) to Nikki Minaj, and then Nikki Minaj, pops up on stage too! The crowd went nuts. I mostly went nuts, because Swifty was rapping and dancing ridiculously cute.


(Nichole with THE poster)

So these were the highlights, it even rained glitter. It was all stupendously cute, with ballerinas, fireworks, and all that jazz. It was like watching a play with music. I loved Taylor Swift before, but this show just made my love and respect for her increase. She definetely left her heart and soul on that stage and I love how she is willing to share her life stories with her fans.

Love you T.Swizzle!

By: Mariela!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if we can be friends anymore... Hahaha. Kidding! =]

    ReplyDelete