Thursday, August 4, 2011

Trending?

Okay, I don't normally like to rant, but this calls for an emergency. I ride the bus, that's what I do because I'm a lazy squirrel that doesn't know how to drive. I love the bus, well one branch in particular. I've been riding from another branch this past week and I really do try to deal with it, even though this particular numbered bus barely goes faster than my snail friends. Today it was moving at the same speed as a snail friends, so I look outside the window and see what is going on.


I see this:







I'm not going to ridicule Christopher Lloyd. This is a movie, and it actually works for him, but when I see a teenager, maybe 17-19, sporting this look, I worry. I worry more because I realized that I've seen a lot of guys sporting this look lately. A lot! I'm not kidding either. They are bleaching their hair to look like this. I'm sorry fellas, but why? Why do that to yourself? If it was a joke maybe I would understand, but I've seen it too often to believe that could be true.


It reminds me of a tree, I mean no one actually thinks that the carpets and drapes are matching in this scenario. If you know anyone sporting this look, I urge to slip some hair remover into their shampoo. It's for their own good.
And if you are sporting this look, please do not ride your bike going 1/2 a mile per hour in front of a moving car, nontheless the bus!! And if you dare try doing this in front of my bus just know that I can have your head, I am not condoning violence, just know that it can happen.






Signed- A very angry squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment