Saturday, August 6, 2011

Astronaut Ice Cream

So, I'm perusing the aisle of one of my favorite electonic stores, and what do I stumble upon. Astronaut Ice Cream! I was in a fit of joy, a rush of ecstasy(not the drug), I found something that defies gravity.

I have one rule for Astronaut Ice Cream and one rule only. If you see it in a store, you don't not buy it! It's a must! I don't care if it is on the same rack as Astronaut Beef Stew, you buy it. You buy it because you will never regret it.

I was going to opt for the classice ice cream sandwich flavor, but then I realized that they had mint chocolate chip. I love mint chocolate chip, it's crazy good. But Astronaut Ice Cream that comes in mint chocolate chip flavor is a Rachel Zoe quote. "BANANAS!" I'm just gonna stop typing because I am still trying to get over it. If you happen to stumble upon it in a store near you, you know my rule! Good luck, I'm going to go listen to something delightful now.

No comments:

Post a Comment