Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"I Die"



This is a post about a seriously addictive catchphrase. I'll admit I only ever saw 3 episodes of Rachel Zoe's reality show, but even then I realized she had a bizarre way of phrasing things. Do you love something? When Rachel loves something, it's "bananas!" When Rachel really loves something she says "I die." She isn't dying, but it's her way of stating her appreciation.


One day I really liked something, and "I die[d]." Ever since that day, my squirrels and I may or may not have died too many times. But we're stating our appreciation.


And we're telling you about this because in the near future (it probably happened already), we're just gonna start using it. I've tried not to use it because I know everyone isn't familiar with Rachel Zoe, but now you've been warned.


Remember when you are over the moon about something that it is better to say it then do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment