Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cutie Patootie of the Week

Our Cutie Patootie of the week is Penn Badgley!

Penn first captured some of our hearts as "lonely boy" in the first season of Gossip Girl.



I have to admit that I (Mariela) loved that he was a loner and wanted nothing to do with the Upper East Side. He just wanted to mind his own business and school, and unfortunately (for some of us) he had an eternal crush on Serena, but that's another story.

I have to admit that after season one my crush on Penn died down a bit after he started dating Serena, I just missed lonely boy, and I did not really like the character he became, but alas two things happened: DAIR and Easy A.



Penn managed to capture my heart again as the loveable character he played in Easy A, Todd, an adorable school mascot.

And finally let's talk about Dair, which is probably the best thing that happened to Gossip Girl. If it weren't for the possibility of me watching Dan and Blair together then I would have probably not be watching the show anymore. I just love these two together, I love how supportive Dan is of Blair and is willing to put her happiness before his.



All that Chair fans have to argue is that Blair and Chuck are "meant to be" , but really, do you really want Blair in an abusive relationship that will make her life a rollercoaster??

Dan offers comfort to her and she always feels safe with him. They enjoy the same films and have the same interests. I can just see a lifetime of happiness with these two.

And this last Monday, something Dair fans have been waiting for a LONG time happened!!!! Nichole and I probably texted each other "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" about a million times. It was epic.



 Dan Humphrey, you are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment