Friday, February 10, 2012

Cutie Patootie of the Week

It was officially announced this week that House would end on its currently airing, 8th season.  I must admit, I stopped watching a few seasons ago, but when I heard the news I was a bit bummed.  I guess I'm gonna the ability to tune in and see how cute Jesse Spencer looks and sounds.  Oh yeah, Jesse Spencer is our Cutie Patootie of the Week if you didn't already guess by the above photo.
Besides acting, Jesse is musically talented.  He plays violin, piano, guitar, and bass.  Did I miss anything?  All I can play is a doorbell, so my hats off to this cutie.  Oh and to make me feel even lesser, he can sing! He's a former choir boy!
Either a House reference or he's a Doctor Who fan!
He is also fluent in French and I don't know about you, but that's uber attractive! The fact that he can sing and speak French makes me think he should post some French YouTube videos, a la JGL.  You like the idea don't you?! "Oui oui!"
Look at those eyes!
He's also one Australian! His accent is something I can't help but die over every time I hear it.  An Australian accent is definitely in my top 3 of favorite accents!  My favorite accent is a Scottish accent, a la James McAvoy, which brings me to my final Cutie fact.  James and Jesse used to be roomies!  Oh to be a fly on that wall!

You can currently catch Jesse on the final season of House, airing every Monday at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment