Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cutie Patootie of the Week

We apologize for our lack of posts, but we have been busy with school. I at least promise to become a better blog poster, but we will not give up our cutie patootie of the week.

We finally got around it, and watched "The Artist"!

And the hype is true! It's all sorts of wonderful and adorable. It truly made me appreciate sound. I think I am going to pay more attention to the sounds in movies from now on.

With that being said, Jean Dujardin is the cutie patootie!!!



That smile, those expressive eyebrows. One of my favorite scenes is when he wants to make his wife smile and imitates whatever Uggie the dog does.

His face is just so expressive, and whenever he grins, he makes me want to smile. Have you guys seen his Golden Globes speech?! He was so CHARMING.



If I could describe him in two words it would be HANDSOME and CHARMING.

My next move is to watch his French films OSS 117, which are two films which are parodies of 1960 spy films, one which includes his fellow Artist co-star, Berenice Bejo!



To add to his adorableness, he can tap dance! I die.

Please, please go watch "The Artist" as soon as you can!!! The emotion Jean Dujardin puts into his part in incredible, especially in a certain scene towards the end.

Jean Dujardin for an Oscar!

No comments:

Post a Comment