Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Get Your Matt & Kim On!

I say, if you have never been to a Matt & Kim show you should add it to your bucket list. I had the privilege of seeing them at the Music Box in Hollywood on June 17. Even though there are only two members in this band, hence the name Matt & Kim, they are filled with energy and make as much noise as a band with five members. It is amazing how energetic and interactive they are with the crowd. They really know how to have fun on and off stage. Matt plays the keys and sings while Kim hammers the drums with delight and joy, like seriously, she always has a smile on while she plays the drums. June 17 was the first time I saw them live and what an experience that was! I've been a fan for the past three years or so, and that night consisted of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!!! There were mosh pits, crowd surfing, and crowd walking. I myself joined the mosh pit with my brother and his friend. Kim literally crowd walked and started booty popping....it was EPIC! I kid you not, the show was pretty much a party with balloons and confetti everywhere. I went with my brother and two other friends who have never heard of them. Lets just say they had a blast and fell in love with them....LITERALLY!!! Overall, it was an AWESOME night! Just saying, if have never seen them or listened to their music you should really give them a try. I can't wait when they are back in LA for more shows because I am definitely going again! :D
BTW, I seriously got their whole show on tape! So here's a clip, enjoy! :)

By: Gaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment