Monday, August 8, 2011

Charlie is so cool like

I have recently gotten into watching Charlie McDonnell's YouTube videos. He is a very cute British "lad," and what comes with being British? A British accent! Very lovely. I'm a sucker for British accents, amongst many other. He has some very cute videos of him singing. At first I was reluctant to see them because I didn't think he could be that good of a singer, but my fellow little squirrel Mariela told me he was actually pretty good. So I gave him a try. His voice is good, but the thing that I love the most is that he doesn't use the usual instruments, some of his instruments aren't even instruments.


But enough about his voice. The first video I saw of him was one of his Challenge Charlie videos. In these videos Charlie does some challenges that his viewers sent him. My favorite of his Challenge Charlie videos is when he painted his whole body purple. I think it is my favorite because my favorite color is purple and I kinda wish I was purple...


Charlie also has some Fun Science videos in which he explains to his viewers some science trivia that most people might not know. He isn't just musical and entertaining, he is also smart (what every woman wants in a man). In his video for light he explains how running at the speed of light would work and even tries to show it for the visual learners.


Charlie has a handful of other very interesting videos that you will want to check out. You might even get a little to see him without his pants... ;]


www.youtube.com/charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment