Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tea Party Time!

If I had a tea party, and could invite anybody, this would be the guest list:




Who wouldn't want Zooey invited to their tea party? This girl was made for tea parties! She could be in charge of creating DIY headbands and once that was done she could lead us all into singing '60's tunes! Plus she shares my love for Judy Garland.



She is Elle Woods for heaven's sake! Plus I think we would need a mommy persepective in the group. She could share cute pictures and stories of her kids. Along with sharing with us mommy wisdom for us to use in the future. Plus she has the cutest mommy fashion.



Nobody is denying Zooey and Reese aren't funny gals, but you can never go wrong with more funny, especially coming from Amy Poehler. I find her laugh infectious and I am sure she would say the most hysterical things! And for some reason I feel that she would start a tea party dance party. Jean Ralphio dance up on me! Parks and Recreation reference!



Kate Middleton, Duh! A tea party would not be complete without REAL royalty. Just look how proper she looks in that picture. I look nothing like that when I am doing homework. She could teach all of us real British tea party etiquette that even Queen Elizabeth would approve of.



Rachel Bilson. The last spot was a toss up between Leighton Meester and Rachel Bilson, it was a tough call but after seeing Rachel's rap video, it just had to be her! We would totes (totally) gossip about Adam Brody, and convince her to return to his arms! (kidding...a little) And we would also all play dress up and she could give fashion advice. Fun!

For you enjoyment:


By: Mariela

No comments:

Post a Comment