Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cutie Patootie of the Week

The pick for the week is Matt Lauria! I have a confession; I didn't watch Friday Night Lights until after it ended.  But one day last year, the lovely Yvette Nicole Brown tweeted about the entire series being on Netflix.  A few days later I officially had nothing to do because I was done with finals, so I finally took up several years of recommendations and gave the show a chance.  I was hooked in about 5 minutes!  No show has ever done that for me, not even my favorite show Community.  I've fallen in love with so many characters and it has had so many talented cuties (I'm looking at you Zach Gilford)! But those men were Panthers.  In the fourth season the Lions get full focus, and Matt Lauria's character Luke is the first I fell for, which in turn makes me a Matt Lauria fan!  He's super talented y'all!
Let me just mention before I forget, his character lied about where he lived not to impress a girl but to play football for a great team, so that he could go to college (definition of cute)!  He also bought a girl gummy bears, and invited her to the car wash, which led to other things, but hey he was a complete gentlemen! Okay enough about Luke.
For some strange reason, I can't find much information about Matt Lauria other than he went to the University of North Carolina School of the Arts(intelligence), he's also a musician and director(talented), and married(tear).  So I propose that Matt Lauria is an extraordinary conman or the rest of the world hasn't fallen for his charm yet.
You can currently catch Luke Cafferty, I mean Matt Lauria on a multi-episode arc on CSI. Or watch Friday Night Lights on Netflix (you won't regret it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment