Sunday, November 20, 2011

Things That Made My Head Spin

Hello my friends. I think it's time for a new segment, so I bring to you the "Things That Made My Head Spin", which pretty much sums up the interesting news of the prior week. Here it goes!

1. The Unjust Benching of Community
These are trying times for fans.  I have to say that the war has begun.  I did my part and sent 2 letters to the chairman of NBC.  If you're a fan and you're reading this, I urge you to do the same.

2.The Battle of the Sexiest
It was the shot heard across the world this week when People Magazine chose the recipient of their annual Sexiest Man Alive and it wasn't Ryan Gosling.  Fans were outraged, and it even led to the funniest protest in human history.
3. The Stop Online Piracy Act
Does congress realize how much power hackers have?  I am obviously hoping that this bill does not get passed for many reasons.  My main reason: youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment