Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cuie Patootie of the Week

This weeks cutie paootie of the week is Eddie Redmayne.



Now I do not know how popular he is in the UK, but I bet he is more popular than in the U.S, even though he has received a bit more recognition these last years. This makes me happy, although I kinda like him being my little secret.

This British freckled face cutie is a Tony award winner! There is nothing I like more than a guy who has appeared on Broadway. Can he sing and dance?? I do not know, but I am guessing he probably can!

Other than starting his career on stage, and winning a Tony, he has had small parts in in "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" and "The Other Boleyn Girl". He has also appeared in the mini series "The Pillars of the Earth".

Lets talk about his personal life. He dated one of our favorites, Carey Mulligan, for a couple a months. But alas, it sadly did not last. I was so rooting for them. They just looked so darn cute together!



(By the way, who looks THIS good walking down the street. Seriously, model material right here!)

Eddie Redmayne now stars in the movie "My Week with Marilyn" along Michelle Williams and Emma Watson which is released Thanksgiving. He looks awfully adorable in 1960s clothing! He is also starring in an upcoming Steven Spielberg (love) film, which i hope finally launches him to stardom! Although again, I kinda don't want EVERY 12 year old girl to know about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment