Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Being Blue...or Green

It all started with me receiving an email that I had accidentaly signed up with the wrong advisor. Ok, I can deal with that, a bit embarrassing but I just laughed it off and moved on.

Then for some reason, I have been horrible with following instructions in class. My professor might have repeated 20 times "Question sheet behind the answer sheet", and what did I do, the total opposite. I was probably off in my little world.

Photo class, they said do not press the picture down. And what do I do? Oh you betcha! Press the picture down.
I do not know what is wrong with me but I just seem out of it. I don't know if its the time change, or the positioning of the stars, but I hope it gets better sometime before my birthday.

And to top it off, tuition increases may be a possibility next year. Which is ridiculous to me. I don't know how I am going to do it.

Sometimes just staying in a place for too long makes me overthink stuff and stress out. I guess I just need to keep having hope and know that everything will work out at the end, as it always does. Oh but sometimes it is so hard.
I just wish I could drive away from everything. Just go on a random freeway and see where that takes me.



By: Mariela

No comments:

Post a Comment