Friday, December 30, 2011

My New Year's Resolutions

I'll be honest, I don't make New Year's Resolutions.  If you want something then you should make it happen, but this year, my lazy college self is going to pretend that a new year is going to bring changes.  With that said here are some things I'd like to accomplish next year.

1. Cleaning my room
My room is disgusting; nothing like that photo, but it might as well be.  I'm getting older and this should really be a force of habit but who knows.  I'd like to reorganize the wall space too, but I'm saving that space until I turn 20 because the walls currently feel very teen appropriate.

2. Learn how to drive
I'm 19 so my reasons for this one are pretty darn obvious.

3.Run a half marathon
I am not a runner and I won't pretend that I am.  All I can say is that I love running when I'm in the zone, but that zone is not an easy place to get to.  I want to be in that zone every day, so wouldn't it be great to have motivation.  I would love to run the Disneyland Princess Half Marathon; I believe they have one at the end of the year so I'm going to "train" for that event.  Wouldn't it be cute to run in those tutus?!

That's all I have for now.
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment