Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Cinema

Well my friends, there are officially 2 weeks left till Christmas.  You know way that means? Holiday movie marathons!  I'll start you off with one of my favorites.
Home Alone! It's the story of a boy that wishes his annoying family disappears, and it actually happens! Ok, it didn't happen.  They accidentally left him home alone while they went on vacation.  The situation alone is one of my biggest fears.  Anyways there's robbers and they want to rob his house and Kevin (oh by the way the boys name is Kevin and he suffers from Keven McCallister Syndrome) finds out and tries to make it look like his family is still there.  I can't explain it any further.  It's the story of the coolest prepubescent boy that ever existed and you should just watch it!

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment