Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mariela's Very Wishful Christmas List

This is a very wishful Christmas list. This is basically all the things that I have died over this past year, and would be lovely to have. I'll start with the realistic ones, and go on to the overpriced, unrealistic ones. Here it goes.

1. Headbands. I love me some headbands. I wear them five days out of the seven days of the week. I just love how they can make any hairstyle fancy shmancy.



2. Oxfords. I have been dying for oxfords. It is so hard for me to find some cute affordable ones in a size 5! I think this is such a cute alternative for tennis shoes. I have a feeling my seach will have to continue this upcoming year. That being said, I love being a size 5 because Rachel Bilson is too.



3. "On The Road" by Keruac. Nichole and I have been dying to read this!!!! I have read a couple of quotes from this book and it is like whoah, must read. I just have not had the time to read it and/or buy it, or borrow it. Maybe some time before the movie comes out...



Now let's get to the fairytale wishes....
4. Ever since I saw Lea Michele wearing this necklace on Glee, I was like, that is adorbs, I want. Really, I have witnesses. I love that it is so small and delicate. I have been searching for the designer FOREVER and I finally found it a couple days ago on the InStyle Magazine website. I would totally wear a necklace with Finn's name on it, but I would not pay for it, so instead I would much rather get it with a simple "M". When I get a job, this shall be my first splurge.



5. Ugh THIS dress. Amazing. Amazing. I am OBSESSED with anything tulle. I would just love to own it and wear it around my house while watching the Oscars. It looks out of a fairytale! (Also seen on the T.Swift perfume commercial) The designer is Christian Siriano from Project Runway.


Happy Holidays!

By: Mariela

No comments:

Post a Comment