Friday, December 9, 2011

My Favorite New Show of the Year

New Girl!  I'm going to go ahead and say that my love for Zooey Deschanel has nothing to do with the win.  I actually didn't love the pilot episode.  It made me hope that the show would get better.  I saw that it had potential so I stuck around.  I'm so glad that I did because the show quickly began to deliver!  My favorite character isn't even Jess (Zooey), it's Schmidt.  He is the true quirk of the show, and it's absolutely perfect.  His insecurities of the "fat Schmidt" he once was shine in his vanity, but Max Greenfield commits to the role, and I as a fan react with laughter.  If you haven't given into New Girl yet I suggest that you give it a try because I believe that the best shows are the ones with the ability to get better and better.  The cast as a whole is also great.  They all bring out different qualities in each other and it's pure joy! 

Watch and of course tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment