Monday, December 5, 2011

My Delightfully Surprising Christmas Wish List

I thought I should post this seeing as one of them is about to go off shelves. Here it goes:

The current issue of of TV Guide Magazine- $3.99 My favorite show Community won their fan favorite cover!  The news was revealed to the cast on the very week that they were benched from the mid season lineup. The victory is their big revelation that the Nielson ratings are no longer relevant and that many people don't watch TV shows on television anymore.  I went to the store and got what I could find.  The only one missing was the issue with Donald Glover and Danny Pudi (far right).  I'd still love to get it though, I mean it's Troy and Abed!  If you want any of them I suggest you move fast.  A brand new issue will go on newsstands this week, replacing these.  Good will hunting.

This Star Projector- $22.00 I think we squirrels have established our love for the movie Adam.  Well this projector highly reminds me of the character!  It's absolutely lovely and the nightlight I never even dreamed of existing!  You can purchase it here:http://www.infmetry.com/diy-romantic-star-projector
A Food Processor- Prices Vary I admit, it's the most surprising one on this list.  Why do I want a food processor?  Well I'm getting really tired of processed foods, and I'm also vegetarian.  I would love to be able to make my own sauces, dressing, etc.  There's also a lot of satisfaction that comes from making my own food.
A Very She and Him Christmas- $14.98 It's pretty much the only holiday CD that I have ever wanted.  Thanks to Mariela I have listened to it, but I'd like my own.
That's all I can think of for now.  About the italics, that's how you write to Santa!
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment